June 25, 2018
Nominations must be submitted by the deadline noted above.
Before completing the online nomination form, please view the information on this page and prepare the Nomination Documents that you will need to submit as part of this application:
1. Letter of Nomination. The nominator must provide a signed letter of nomination explaining why the candidate is worthy of this award.
You may upload your signed letter of nomination in PDF format through the online application form. Or, you may send your signed letter via regular mail. Electronic submissions are preferred.
2. Letters of Support. Two letters of support are required for the nomination.
You may upload the signed letters of support in PDF format through the online application form. Or, you may send the letters via regular mail. Electronic submissions are preferred.
3. Nominee’s CV/Résumé. The nominee’s curriculum vitae or résumé must be submitted in electronic format with the application.
You must upload the nominee’s CV or résumé through the online application form. Please upload the document in PDF (preferred) or Word format.
To submit your nomination, please complete the Online Application.
A form of recognition and gratitude towards the recipient.
A complimentary membership for life.
- To be eligible for nomination for Honorary Membership, a candidate must have made a contribution to gerontology, but need not necessarily be currently actively engaged in gerontology endeavors as such.
- The candidate will usually not be a member of CAG.
- A call for nominations will be sent to the membership annually.
- Nominators must complete the nomination form.
- Nominators must submit 2 letters of support.
- Awards Committee will make a recommendation to the Board of Directors in June.
- Candidate(s) will be notified in July.
- A certificate will be given at the CAG Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting.
- The recipient(s) will receive full membership rights and privileges.
- The recipient(s) will receive a letter from the President.
The recipient(s) will be invited to attend the CAG Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting where a certificate will be given.