Would you like to represent your university or college in the Canadian Association on Gerontology (CAG) Student Connection – Connexion Étudiante (SC-CÉ)?
The SC-CÉ is recruiting students from across Canada for the position of student representative. Becoming a student representative is a great way to promote and to be more involved in the field of Gerontology.
As a student representative, you can expect
- to act as a liaison between the SC-CÉ and students interested in aging at your university or college;
- to carry out events and activities at your university or college campus to support the purposes of the SC-CÉ and recruit new student members;
- to have the opportunity to apply for funding to promote gerontology-related events and networking opportunities at your university or college campus;
- to participate in one-on-one as well as national Student Representative meetings (via Skype) a few times a year;
to contribute to the Student Connection Newsletter and Twitter.
There is a 1-year minimum commitment when nominated as a rep. The position is voluntary, so you can dedicate as much as your time (and passion!) allows. If you have recently graduated but can still promote events at your university/college campus for at least one year, you are also eligible to becoming a rep.
If you are interested in the position, please, fill out the form below, and we will contact you soon. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email Laura Gougeon, the Student Representative Coordinator.
The SC-CÉ looks forward to working with you as a Student Representative.
Together we are the future of CAG !
– The CAG Student Connection-Connéxion Étudiante ExecutivesStudent Representative Application Form