Would you like to represent your university or college in the Canadian Association on Gerontology (CAG) Student Connection – Connexion Étudiante (SC-CÉ)?
The SC-CÉ is recruiting students from across Canada for the position of student representative. Becoming a student representative is a great way to promote and to be more involved in the field of Gerontology.
As a student representative, you can expect
- to act as a liaison between the SC-CÉ and students interested in aging at your university or college;
- to carry out events and activities at your university or college campus to support the purposes of the SC-CÉ and recruit new student members;
- to have the opportunity to apply for funding to promote gerontology-related events and networking opportunities at your university or college campus;
- to participate in one-on-one as well as national Student Representative meetings (via Skype) a few times a year;
to contribute to the Student Connection Newsletter and Twitter.
There is a 1-year minimum commitment when nominated as a rep. The position is voluntary, so you can dedicate as much as your time (and passion!) allows. If you have recently graduated but can still promote events at your university/college campus for at least one year, you are also eligible to becoming a rep.
If you are interested in the position, please, fill out the form below, and we will contact you soon.
The SC-CÉ looks forward to working with you as a Student Representative.
Together we are the future of CAG !
– The CAG Student Connection-Connéxion Étudiante ExecutivesStudent Representative Application Form