The Student Connection – Connexion Étudiante (SC-CÉ) is a national network for students interested in aging issues. The SC-CÉ is organized by student members of the Canadian Association on Gerontology – Association canadienne de gérontologie (CAG-ACG).
Goals and Objectives
- To support and pursue the objectives listed in the Canadian Association on Gerontology (CAG-ACG) Constitution.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of issues of specific concern to students of aging across Canada and the world.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information concerning research, practice, grants, job openings, and other relevant items.
- To provide a forum for networking with students from across Canada and from around the world.
- To represent the interests and concerns of students at the CAG-ACG Board of Directors towards contributing to Association activities, optimizing benefits for students, and facilitating student participation.
- To support recruitment of CAG-ACG student members towards a sense of student ownership of and future regular membership in the CAG-ACG upon graduation
Any student with an interest in aging issues can become a member of the SC-CÉ.
Become a student member of Canadian Association on Gerontology and you are automatically a member of the SC-CÉ.Join the CAG