May 31, 2021
Nominations must be submitted by the deadline noted above.
Before completing the online nomination form, please view the information on this page and prepare the Nomination Documents that you will need to submit as part of this application:
1. Letter of Nomination. The nominator must provide a signed letter of nomination explaining why the candidate is worthy of this award.
You may upload your signed letter of nomination in PDF format through the online application form. Or, you may send your signed letter via regular mail. Electronic submissions are preferred.
2. Letters of Support. Two letters of support are required for the nomination.
You may upload the signed letters of support in PDF format through the online application form. Or, you may send the letters via regular mail. Electronic submissions are preferred.
3. Nominee’s CV/Résumé. The nominee’s curriculum vitae or résumé must be submitted in electronic format with the application.
You must upload the nominee’s CV or résumé through the online application form. Please upload the document in PDF (preferred) or Word format.
To submit your nomination, please complete the Online Application.
To recognize an individual who has recently made an outstanding contribution to the field of aging.
No monetary value.
- To be eligible for nomination, a candidate must have made an outstanding contribution to the field of gerontology.
- This award is usually given as a recognition of a lifetime contribution toward the end of an individual’s career.
- Must be a CAG member
- Nominators must complete the nomination form.
- Nominators must submit 2 letters of support.
- Awards Committee will make a recommendation to the Board of Directors in June.
- Recipient(s) will be notified of award in July.
- A plaque will be given at the CAG Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting.
- The recipient(s) will receive a letter from the President.
- Recipient(s) to submit a photo and a biographical profile for the CAG Newsletter.
- The recipient(s) may be requested to present an address at the Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting.