June 1, 2020
Awarded every 2 years, beginning in 2006
Nominations must be submitted by the deadline noted above.
Before completing the online nomination form, please view the information on this page and prepare the Nomination Documents that you will need to submit as part of this application:
1. Letter of Nomination. The nominator must provide a signed letter of nomination explaining why the candidate is worthy of this award.
You may upload your signed letter of nomination in PDF format through the online application form. Or, you may send your signed letter via regular mail. Electronic submissions are preferred.
2. Letters of Support. Two letters of support are required for the nomination.
You may upload the signed letters of support in PDF format through the online application form. Or, you may send the letters via regular mail. Electronic submissions are preferred.
3. Nominee’s CV/Résumé. The nominee’s curriculum vitae or résumé must be submitted in electronic format with the application.
You must upload the nominee’s CV or résumé through the online application form. Please upload the document in PDF (preferred) or Word format.
To submit your nomination, please complete the Online Application.
The CAG believes that mentoring of students, new academics, and emerging scholars is an essential objective of the Association.
- Demonstrated role of mentor over a substantive period of time, and
- Is recognized by members of the Association as a mentor, as evident in letters of support.
- Must be a CAG member
- The call for nominations will be included in the usual yearly call for all awards given by the CAG,
- Awarded every two years, based upon the recommendation of the Awards Committee,
- The nominee selected by the Awards Committee will be confirmed by the CAG Board,
- A plaque will be presented during the Opening Ceremony of the ASEM, and
- A letter notifying the award recipient will be sent by the Chair, Awards committee asking him/her to attend the ASEM.